What size Nolah mattress should I buy?
By Daniel GalleJanuary 17, 2016
That really depends on your personal preference, but below is a couple of guidelines.
- Twin – Most used size for many adults and children under 5 feet 10”. It also fit in most trundle and bunk beds.
- Twin XL – Same as the Twin, but longer. Its great for adults above 5 feet 10” or for those that just wants more space to stretch on.
- Full – Most spacious size for single sleeper adults and children. Its wider than any Twin, but quite tight for two adult sleepers.
- Queen – Most popular size for two adult sleepers. Its wide and long, providing a good sleep surface for couples.
- King – The widest of all mattress sizes. It’s the preferred choice for two adults liking to spread out and people sleeping with pets or couples with kids.
- Cal King – The longest of all mattresses. It’s great for two adults and couples that prefer length above width.