The CCPA grants California residents the following rights to give more control over the information businesses collect on them. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right to information. You can request information about how we have collected, used and shared and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Right to Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Right to Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-866-403-6615. We reserve the right to confirm your California residence and will need to confirm your identity to process your requests. As part of this process, government identification may be required. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination in the form of legally prohibited increases in the price or decreases in the quality of our Service.